Monday, August 13, 2012

Last Day of Kindergarten!


Seeing as First Grade is about to start up I figured I should probably do a post on Kaden finishing Kindergarten.  Here goes.

(Quick side note:  Kaden was way excited to take pictures with his graduation cap on.  He even posed himself.  Jocilyn just couldn't stay out of the fun, so you'll see some of her too.)


Kaden had a great year in Kindergarten.  The kid is such a trooper; after moving in the middle of the year and having to make new friends and get used to a new school and teacher I had a lot of anxiety about the whole ordeal.  Kaden on the other hand was not so worried.  He did great!  He made friends so fast and fell in love with his new teacher.


I was surprised to see Kaden caring a little more about his appearance this year.  I thought he was still too young for that, but he was always asking me to gel his hair and one very sad day he went to school wearing a white dress shirt because I forgot to wash his uniform shirts.  I thought he looked very handsome, and seriously doubt any of the kids would have noticed, but Kaden refused to take his jacket off the whole day because he was worried they would see.  I'm telling you he can't be old enough to care already!


A special shout out to Mrs. Jett, and Junie B. Jones for making Kindergarten such a wonderful year!


2 comments:

Lydia Story said...

So cute! I can't believe that is just about where my kids are right now. Sarah is going to preschool and Ty will be my helper.

Hayley said...

I'm catching up on your blog, how did your kids get so big!? Jocilyn is looking even more like you if that's possible! Your kids are adorable and it looks like your getting lots of fun things in! How fun to be able to visit such neat places.