Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Happy 31 Kimball!

Happy Birthday Kimball!!!!


Kimball turned 31 this year.  I think he's dealing with it much better than I am to be honest.  I always enjoyed teasing him about forever being older than me, but I'm starting to realize that him getting older just makes me feel kind of old too.  

Despite my ridiculous insecurities I think he still had a great birthday.  The kids worked hard all week painting birthday signs for him and we decorated with balloons, because you know Kimball, he's gotta have balloons. Or is that me?  Either way we had balloons.


We were especially lucky to have Kimball's sister-in-law Kristen, and Kjirsten and Will come to help celebrate.  To top it all off they brought a delicious lasagna which just happens to be one of Kimball's favorites!  

Last but not least, ICE CREAM.  Because he's really gotta have ice cream.


I hope Kimball had a great day.  I know I don't tell him enough, but he is wonderful!

1 comment:

Lydia Story said...

Happy Happy Birthday Kimball!