Thursday, August 23, 2012

Happy Birthday Savannah!

My baby turned one last month!


I cannot believe how fast that went by!  She is an absolute One-Of-A-Kind!  Completely sweet and very fun.  She loves to play peek-a-boo and tag with her older brother and sister.  Favorite food is probably ice cream (yep, she's a Jones!) and if you have some watch out because she will growl at you until you share.



So far her favorite tricks are to wave and say hi and bye. And every now and then she'll fold her arms for prayer.  She took her first step, but is not really walking yet.  She's kind of chicken.  She has mastered going up and down stairs though.  Quite a relief living in a house with three levels.



Her curly hair definitely sets her apart from Kaden and Jo.  Sometimes she'll just sit there and shake her head smiling because (I think) she likes how her hair feels bouncing all over her head.  I love that hair and am trying hard to figure out how to take care of it because I want her to grow up loving it too.


If bouncy curls weren't enough she also has a cute little dimple that is just wonderful.  She is my own personal Shirley Temple!


Sorry. I'm a mom. I gush.




For Savy's birthday we had chocolate milk, pigs in blankets, and cupcakes.  Of course if you look at the pictures you'll see she wasn't a fan of the cupcakes so we let her have a cookie instead.  I think seeing the candle lit in the cupcake freaked her out a little.  Oh well, there isn't much a chocolate chip cookie can't make better.




We had a great time celebrating Savannah.  She is so precious to all of us.  How could you not love that little girl!


By the way, don't mind the pink background.  I was trying something and it didn't quite work out I think.  Oh well, live and learn!



1 comment:

Hayley said...

She is ADORABLE!! That first year always goes too fast. =)