Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Savannah's Baby Blessing

My little Savannah was blessed October 2011.  She was so sweet and absolutely silent during the whole blessing.  I couldn't stop crying pretty much the entire sacrament meeting.  I couldn't help it, it was just wonderful having my whole family there, watching Kimball bless our baby, and I could feel the spirit so strongly.  Add all that up together and you get waterworks.


It really was great.


Afterwards everyone gathered at my parents house for a late breakfast.











Thanks to everyone who was able to come.  Love you guys!

2 comments:

The Conductor said...

She is such a little doll! I bet your parents are having a tough time now with you guys gone... And it's probably not too easy for you, either! What beautiful memories, though, to share special moments like this together.

Clarissa said...

Cute little Savanah!! I love all of her dark hair!