Friday, June 4, 2010

Up To Date...At Last!!!

Kimball and Kaden are at a Father-Son Camp out tonight which means a night of blogging and sappy chick-flicks for me.  I am so excited for them, not just because I get an all girls night, but Kaden is sooo excited!  He loves to go camping, unfortunately neither Kimball or I are really into sleeping in the cold and being dirty.  I'm glad the opportunity to go fell in our laps, because I doubt it would have happened otherwise.  Kimball even said he was excited too before they left so I'm sure they're having a good time.

And since a post is always better with photos here's a few random pics I've taken lately.

In case any of you are wondering what happens when you come home from the 1 o'clock block of church let me show you.
 On a totally different subject I was making my bed the other day and left the room real quick.  This is what I came back to.

Do you think my kids are trying to tell me something?  Don't feel too sorry for her its not my fault they wake up at the crack of dawn after all.

ps. Don't forget to scroll down.  I did a lot of catching up tonight. 

No comments: