Friday, June 4, 2010

The Birthday Girl

She's a Big Girl now!!
Of course if you ask Jo she prefers to be called my baby girl more than my big girl.  She went into a full fledged tantrum the other day because I insisted she's a big girl.  She loves to be the baby. 

We celebrated with spaghetti and ice cream of course.  What could be better from the eyes of a two year old.  Later we went to McDonald's to play with all the cousins. I brought my own cupcakes and we lit candles, both of which I'm sure were against the rules, but we had to blow out the birthday candles!

Jo really is a girlie girl.  What other two year old would be this excited to be getting clothes for her birthday?

She is such a sweetie.  The things she picks up on are always cracking me up.  We gave Kaden a little guitar for Christmas, but Jo is the one who plays and sings songs to us with it.  And her sweet little voice!  I know a lot of you may not have heard it before so let me explain:  Do you remember Beaker from the muppets?  Super squeaky, high pitched, nasal sort of thing.  That's my Jo!  I love her!!

 Happy Birthday Jocilyn, we love you!

3 comments:

Caitlin said...

Ahh! They grow up too quickly, don't they? Looks like things are going well--good. that play sounds so fun. what's the latest with Kimball's job/relocation? I feel like I never see you at church, but that would be my fault the last two weeks at least . . .

Hayley said...

She is so stinkin cute Ashley, I just love her. :) And those cupcakes look delicious, I want one! :)

Clarissa said...

She is so so cute!! What a fun party and I love that she likes clothes!!!