Friday, June 4, 2010

If You Give a Mouse a Cookie

A while back my cousin found us all tickets to a play for the kids down in Provo.  It was so much fun!  I wasn't really expecting much from the play, but it was really cute.   The stage was all super-sized to make the 6 foot tall "little boy"  really look little, complete with a 9 foot tall refrigerator.  Kaden loved the fridge.

The kids did great.  Kaden was mesmerized the whole time.  Jo got bored after just a little while, but she stayed quiet so it worked out.  Luckily the theater gave all the kids popcorn and candy.   All in all a really fun day.  My Aunt always took us to see plays when we were little so I loved taking Kaden to see his first one too.  I don't think this counts as Jo's first play since she really didn't watch much of it, we'll save that for later.

No comments: