Thursday, September 3, 2009

Summer Fun

This has been such a busy summer by my standards. Partly by my doing to fill the void when Kimball's been gone and partly because so many great opportunities came up. Why would I say no?

I already posted about a lot of our adventures, but here's a few I neglected. So be prepared for lots of pictures ahead.

Thanks to my sister Monica we got free passes to some great things all over the valley! I took the kids to the Dino Museum, Farm Country, and the Gardens over at Thanksgiving Point. It was great, my cousins came with all their kids so we really brought some energy and chaos in with us wherever we went.



Hey look a cat! Jo's vocab is getting bigger, but for a while there if you weren't a puppy you were a cat.




We went to the Oquirrh Lake with Grandma. I loved it! We went to the little beach and within 5 minutes Kaden was jumping off the dock with the bigger kids. The water was only a couple feet deep, but I was still out there catching him. If Kimball was home that is so one of the things I would have made him do. That water was cold!



A few more "cats".



We also had a great time up in the mountains with Alvin and Amber. Amber's sister works at a ropes course so she made a bunch of swings and stuff for the kids to play on while we were there. Loved it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures babe! The blog is awesome--see you in 3 weeks. I love you!

The Conductor said...

Wow, fun stuff! (I'm guessing your anonymous commenter is none other than Dear Hubby. Blogs are so great!)