Saturday, September 12, 2009

Party!!


We just got home from such a fun party tonight! My Aunt (1st cousin once removed, or something like that, if you want to get technical) Vicki always has the best get togethers and tonight was no disappointment. It was kind of a reunion/birthday party which meant tons of family, food and of course cake.

Kaden had a blast! He got to sing into the microphone, followed by ten minutes of crying when he forgot the words. He also loved dancing with all of his cousins.

Jocilyn had a great time too. She pretty much just walked around and ate the whole night. If I wasn't ready with something she'd go find someone who was, and if no one was handy she'd find some forgotten plate of food and fend for herself. I promise I do feed my daughter at home too. She's just bottomless!

It was really a fun way to spend the night. I am so lucky to have so much family close by right now. It is always great getting together.

2 comments:

Lydia Story said...

What a fun party!! It looks like you had a real blast! So cute!

The Conductor said...

Kids dancing. Always makes for some of the best home video ever!! (Especially LITTLE kids dancing. Love it!!)