Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter



After this post I will finally be caught up. Yippee!! Easter was lots of fun. We went to my aunt's house for dinner and played with cousins. I loved the kids clothes this year, especially Kaden's (thanks grandma).




Its a lot more fun having Kaden actually care about the different things we do. Dying eggs for instance was way more fun than it was last year.



I also got to teach the lesson for the Sunbeam class at church. I love this calling! Preparing the lesson and giving it to these little 3 year olds made me sit down and really think about Christ and the miracle of his resurrection. Telling the story to these kids reminded me of how amazing it is. I understand so little of his sacrifice for us, but I am grateful for the blessings it offers me and my family.

4 comments:

Jeff Krebs said...

i love the outfits the kids are wearing! They look adorable in them of course and I am glad that you enjoyed yourself :)

Jeff Krebs said...

that last comment was from me

AShlee :)

The Conductor said...

Your kids are so cute, Ashley!!! (I've said it before, and I'll probably say it a million times more.) I love their Easter outfits, too! Fun pictures.

Valerie Christensen said...

I have a few things to say
1. Cute pictures!!
2. I 100% agree about things being more fun with kids when they care. Devin loved dying eggs, which made me glad we did it.
3. Isn't it cool how teaching little children makes us really think about our own testimony and at the same time strengthens it?
4. I know I have told you this, but I am in love with Jo's hair and eyes. Just too cute!