Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Under the Weather

I just have to take a minute to complain a little. Hope you'll forgive me for it, but I'm going on week three now of being sick and am seriously losing patience. Things started out with the flu, but I didn't really take good care of myself and we think it developed into pneumonia. Now over two weeks later I'm just starting to feel a little better from that and I think I have a cold. I know a cold is really nothing, but I just can't take it. I want to feel good again!
Ahh, I really needed to vent a little. Over all I know I'm doing pretty good. Thankfully my kids haven't gotten sick from any of this and I am slowly but surely getting better. I'm usually a really healthy person so I guess I'm hoping that my body decided to get a years worth of illness over with at the beginning of the year and I'll have a clean bill of health for the rest of 2009. Too much to hope for? Wish me luck, and thanks again for letting me complain. I'll make sure my next post is much less self-centered.

4 comments:

Lydia Story said...

Man, I'm sorry you are feeling so sick! Would you like me to come take the kids for the day so you can rest? Really! I'm sure Kaden and Sarah would have lots of fun together! Love you guys!

Ashlee said...

Yuck!!! There is nothing worse than being a sick mother (It is second only to having a sick child!) I wish you the best! My mother in law swears by this vinegar/water/cayenne pepper concoction Let me know if you want the recipe.

Traci M said...

I hope you feel better soon! Three weeks is way too long to be sick!

The Conductor said...

I say if you've been sick for three weeks, you deserve to complain all you want! That stinks. Moms can't get sick. I hope you are on the upswing and are back to yourself soon!