Sunday, January 4, 2009

Brotherly Love



The last couple of weeks have been pretty fun to watch. Kaden has really warmed up to Jocilyn. Sometimes he'll even give her a kiss goodnight. Its fun to watch, but as you can see sometimes he gets a little too close. The other day I was going around the house doing stuff with Jo following me when I hear here make this really weird laugh. When I back tracked to check it out I found Kaden sitting on her trying to ride her like a horse. I had to laugh because even though she had to be in pain, she was so excited to have Kaden playing with her she was still smiling and laughing.

4 comments:

Traci M said...

Thanks for posting! Your kids are so cute and Jocilyn has grown so much since I last saw her!

Valerie Christensen said...

I love your new background and header.

Ashlee said...

It is so nice to have two kids that interact with one another. I LOVE watching Ben and Ty play together and laugh. I Love the pictures too! Beautiful children!

The Conductor said...

Do you just LOVE having such adorable children? I remember thinking how big my own were getting, back when it was just Garrett and Hayley. But they were so little then, compared to now! I should have stopped and recognized how little they still were, and basked in it! Kaden and Jo are such cuties.