Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Kimball!


Yesterday was Kimball's 27th birthday. I was so excited this year because Kimball actually wanted something for his birthday: an old Clint Eastwood movie called Where Eagles Dare. So that's what he got in addition to a can of easy cheese and crackers. If you know Kimball you know he likes cheese.

To celebrate we had dinner at Sizzler (not so bad for the low budget family friendly kind of place) with Kimball's brother Alvin and his wife Amber.

Afterwords we watched Where Eagles Dare at the house.
I hope it was a special day for him. Kimball is a great husband and father and deserves so much for all he does for our family. Hopefully its enough to repay him with hugs and kisses.

1 comment:

Warren and Kristen Jones said...

Happy Birthday Kimball!!!! I was trying to think all the way back when I was 27 years old.........oh yeah, I had Kjel when I was 27. Hope you have a great year, Kristen