Sunday, June 1, 2008

Baby Blessing


Today Kimball gave Jocilyn her baby blessing. It was so special to have Kimball give her the blessing. I am grateful he lives in a way that gives our family the priesthood power in our home. What a blessing.

Afterwards we got together at my parents house to have dinner and visit. We are so lucky to have so much family close by. What a great day! Kimball and I have a good life, but days like this have a way of putting things in perspective. They remind me of how great things really are. I guess it was kind of a stop and smell the roses moment.

4 comments:

Shelley said...

Those pictures are sooooooooooo darling. She is absolutely beautiful with big gorgeous eyes! I'm so lucky that I got to hold her in person. The blessing was beautiful, and it was fun to stop and smell the roses....especially the blessing of this new little girl in our family. We love her already.

The Conductor said...

(AmyJ here!) Ashley, your family is just beautiful! That little Kaden--what a handsome guy he is. And Jocilyn--I can't get over how darling she is. Will you be at the Jones Reunion this summer? It's been forever since we've been able to see you guys. I'm glad we can keep up with you on your blog now!

Ashlee said...

How special! The dress is beautiful. We're so happy for you

Valerie Christensen said...

If I haven't told you already, she is beautiful! And you! You don't even look like you just had a baby and for that, I am very jealous!