Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Kaden's Best Buddies


Kaden is going through the strangest phase right now. He plays, loves, and talks to inanimate objects. I'm guessing this is normal, but who knows. For the most part I think its pretty cute he's named most of the objects with wheels in our house. The picture above has Kaden with his friends (left to right) Zarzan, Garbage Can, and Eve. Plus a phone charger named John and another stroller in the car named Wally. I'll be a little sad when this phase is over; it cracks me up when Kaden talks to the grocery carts at the store. He even gives ours a hug and a kiss sometimes. I love it!

5 comments:

Caitlin said...

that's pretty cute!

Madison McShinsky said...

That's really funny, I love that he names them! I wish Ella would make friends with our vacuum, she is terrified of it!

Hayley said...

That's hilarious!! Kids are so cute.

Rach said...

Haha That is so funny. I have to admit that Hallee went through a stage where she made up lots of names, but not so much for certain objects. Sometimes she will ask me to call her those random names. Like yesterday i had to call her cloakie. I know... The things we do!

The Conductor said...

Hilarious. Seriously, I think that is a sign of a healthy child. Children who have no imagination or social skills (even with inanimate objects) turn into very dull grown-ups.