Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Broken Dreams and Bless Yous

From my point of view a kid doesn't get any cuter than when they are 3 and 4 years old.  These cuties can finally express themselves clearly and share all their ideas and perspectives while still having all the silliness and misconceptions of a toddler.  All of that bundles into an adorable package.

Savannah has been spotlighting her endearing thought processes like never before lately.  For example:

1.  After taking her shoes off she looked at me with a crinkled up nose and exclaimed "Mom, what is that smell coming from my feet!"

2.  When being told she couldn't have money to buy herself a treat at a restaurant she suggested she buy her own wallet so that she could have some money.

3. She thinks sneezes are called Bless Yous.  I don't ever want to forget her explanation of having 3 bless yous all in a row.

4. Lastly, she calls nightmares broken dreams.  This phrase will never be corrected.  I will be incredibly sad the day she stops using it.

I love that little girl so much.  It was the same with Kaden and Jocilyn as well.  But of course they have grown past this stage and are wonderful in completely different ways.  For now though I am just grateful to have a little time left full of Broken Dreams and Bless Yous.

No comments: