Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The Blue Lion's



Kaden started his second year of soccer a couple weeks ago and its a huge success!  He is doing so much better this time around.  In case you don't remember my post from last summers soccer I'll refresh:  Kaden sitting on the sidelines or trying to escape to the playground.  Me chasing him away from the playground with tears in my eyes because Kimball was at Boot camp and I knew he would be the one chasing if he had been there.


This time around we are all happier.  Kaden is out there kicking the ball and having a blast.  Kimball is at every game practicing and helping out.  I am in absolute heaven!  I think about the contrast every game and am still amazed.  Jo is happy regardless, but she does like mooching the extra treats every game.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Yay! So glad Kaden is loving soccer this time around!

Ashlee said...

My blog doesn't tell me when you update so I just now checking in and see that I missed a lot of what has been going on. Love the soccer pix-reminds me of being a kid. I am way impressed with your upholstery skills and Jo is so BIG-Didn't you just have her???

The Conductor said...

It's so fun when they start catching on. It's also fun when DAD's around to help out, for sure!! What a cutie Kaden is. I love all your great photography, Ashley. (When I tilt my camera, it never works for me. Wrong angle, somehow, every single time. Oh well!)