Thursday, February 18, 2010

Guilty Pleasure



I have a guilty pleasure.  Late at night when all the good shows are over I love to watch the Timelife infomercials.


They are so good!  From Pop memories of the 60's to Romancing the 70's  I have so much fun.  My favorite one is Ultimate Rock Ballads (80's).  Kimball used to make fun of me when I'd watch them, but now he'll sit down with me while we laugh at the hair and clothes.  Its sad I know, but even though I've seen the 80's one more than a few times I still stop and watch every time its on.

This isn't exactly a recommendation.  I've never actually bought their CD's and don't really plan to, but the infomercials are a lot of fun.  How else would I know in the 60's this group was called Jefferson Airplane, in the 70's the were Jefferson Starship, and in the 80's they were Starship.  If that's not useful information I don't know what is.

2 comments:

Caitlin said...

ha! that's funny. I had NO idea of the evolution of jefferson airplane. look at you. :)

Jana said...

You are not alone in this! My personal favorite is "Malt Shop Memories"!! I have those songs memorized! :) I do like to watch them all though! lol