Saturday, February 27, 2010

Caught...

With her hands in the candy bucket.


In my jewelry box.


In my makeup.

Jo is starting to get really creative in getting her way.  Keeping things out of her reach is getting more difficult every day, and boy is she sneaky!  She now climbs onto the bathroom counter when we're not looking and dives into my makeup.  Today we were visiting my parents house and Jo snuck into Grandma's pantry, tried to shut the door behind her and then dug into the Oreo cookies.  I don't even know how she knew they were in there!  I do not remember Kaden being this sneaky, but I have a special knack for blocking out frustrating memories.

ps.  You have to excuse the photos.  I've gotten spoiled always using my Dad's equipment, but when I'm at home I miss his Nikon and Photoshop.  One day...until then I'll have to make due with our old camera which has served us well.

2 comments:

The Conductor said...

Good thing she's so cute! I think sneakiness is something you might remember if Kaden had had... I think ALL my kids have had it, though I always feel like whoever's the youngest happens to be the worst (best!) at it! Recently I've found Spencer perched on top of the FRIDGE! (Garrett will climb up there to play with his Legos where no one can disturb him...well, Spencer can disturb him now! What a great mom, huh, to let my kids climb up onto the fridge!?!!) Anyway, I personally think sneakiness is a good indicator of intelligence. Good luck with that little sweetie!

Traci M said...

haha That's pretty funny. Okay, maybe not for you, but maybe in a few years it will be. :)