Wednesday, August 19, 2009

As Promised...


The Orange Monsters!

1 win, 9 losses, but lots of juice, granola bars, and a trophy so no one really minded that much.

Kaden opted to warm the bench for all but the last game; which happened to be the one they won. I'm not deluding myself though, thus far it looks like Kaden's athletic abilities came mostly from me (sorry buddy), but he's young maybe Kimball's genes are just lying dormant in there...waiting.

We'll see. It was great to watch him play that last game though, much nicer than chasing him when he would run away from us like in every other game.

All these pictures came from that last game by the way.

4 comments:

Traci M said...

I love Kaden's little monster face. I also love watching little kids play sports. It's just so cute how they all swarm the ball at once.

Lydia Story said...

So cute Ashley. Last summer we went to several of Nate's 5 year old sister's soccer games. And they were not much better at chasing the ball.

So fun!

The Conductor said...

The trophy makes it all worth it, doesn't it? (Curtis just finished T-ball...) I love your little Kaden. He is just so dang cute! I think he reminds me a lot of Curtis. Looks like he had a good time, at least for that last game! Now you can say you're a Soccer Mom.

Anonymous said...

Hi Babe,

I just had a couple of minutes on the computer and decided to see the blog after emailing you. I'm really glad you do this blog now--it made my day.

I love you! See you in a few more weeks!