Thursday, October 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Kaden!


That's my little Kaden about a half a second into the world, still makes lots of noise, but we love it.


He's pretty great. We laugh every day at the funny things he does. Lately he's been singing us his bedtime songs complete with a tickle session for both me and Kimball.




Watching our every move he keeps us on our toes. Its a little frightening being a role-model 24/7, but we try our best and hopefully do well and keep our fingers crossed that he doesn't notice when we slip.

I love him, I love him, I love him! I can't believe he's three already. Happy birthday Kaden.

2 comments:

Amy said...

He's been cute from the start and we love him too! Happy Birthday Kaden!

The Conductor said...

We're quite a bit late, but we still love you, Kaden! Hope you had a happy 3rd birthday. (And good luck to you, Ashley, with the potty training. Curtis is still thinking about that one...)

Love,

the other Amy!