Monday, September 8, 2008

Welcome to Employment!!

Wow, its been a long time since I updated my blog. Sorry to leave you all with nothing but a post about baby cereal. How boring! I've got lots of fun stories to share with you though and I'll try to get those up soon.

The first of my new updates is for Kimball. Most of you know Kimball finished law school in May. Well, since then he has been diligently looking for a job with as little to do with law as he could find. On Friday he accepted an offer with Wells Fargo in Salt Lake as a Trust Officer. It sounds really great. From what I understand Kimball has a list of clients that already have a lot of money invested with the bank and he arranges trust funds for them while trying to get them to invest more money in Wells Fargo.

The job requires a lot of schmoozing and rubbing shoulders with successful people, so Kimball is pretty psyched about the whole thing. My mom is also thrilled that the job is in Salt Lake. Kimball and I just can't seem to get out of Utah no matter what our plans may be.

His official start day is Sept. 15th so we'll see then how it goes. So please, keep your fingers crossed for us and say a little prayer that things will work out. Love you all and keep a lookout for some new posts coming up.

No comments: