Monday, September 15, 2008

Change of Plans

Okay, I know I just said Kimball had taken a job at Wells Fargo, but things kind of fell through. He accepted a verbal offer, but a couple things came up and it didn't work out. We were pretty upset over the whole thing, but at some point you've just got to keep moving, so Kimball's back in the job hunt. It might be a little easier had he not turned down two offers when he accepted the job at Wells Fargo. I guess we'll have to learn our lessons and remember all this for next time.

Its not all bad news though, Kimball does still have some good contacts that are really pulling through for us. We're thinking he might take a job that's a little less than his expectations for now so that he can keep looking while bringing home a paycheck, besides he's starting to get cabin-fever hanging out with me all day :)

It shouldn't be long before I have some real news to report on the whole thing. Of course I'll make sure we have it all on paper first.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Sometimes life is so tough, but I really believe that things happen for a reason so there must be something better for you guys on the horizon! We love you all and will keep you in our prayers!