Thursday, July 24, 2008

Big Brother

Kaden is such a sweetheart. He has really started to warm up to Jocilyn. He does his best to help me take care of her, and for the things I wont let him help with he practices on his toys. Today I caught him "changing the diaper" on his stuffed lion, he used real wipes and everything. These are some pictures of Kaden taking care of a doll he found at Alvin and Amber's house. After their walk he had me put the baby to bed. I had to sing songs to it and everything, and boy did he get upset when he caught me looking at him while I sang. He turned my face to the doll and said "BABY!" I learned my lesson.

3 comments:

Adrienne said...

Awww! That is SO cute! I can't wait for things like that! =)

Ashlee said...

You have beautiful children. Kaden sounds like he is a great big brother already. He is going to watch over his little sister. That is good for you b/c she is so pretty!

The Conductor said...

Too funny! We love that little Kaden.