Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Cute Kaden

My aunt is in the primary at church with Kaden and sent me this cute email about sharing time last week.  We all know I love to gush about my kids so I couldn't help putting this up.

Last Sunday in Primary Kaden made everybody I mean everybody laugh.....this is what happened:
Sis. Malmrose was doing sharing time- we were playing Bingo about facts about the different prophets.  Kaden was called....and he drew a free card.
They put his card on the prophet Joseph Smith
It said a big FREE on it
At the end Sis. Malmrose said:  If we follow the prophet we will be FREE right?
Kaden said - No, I can't be Free
She said again - Yes, if we follow the prophet you can be FREE
He said really loud and with a lot of conviction.....But I can't be free because I am FOUR.
She was laughing so hard.  She concluded.....AMEN!  It was so funny, you had to be there to appreciate his humor......Everyone couldn't stop laughing.  He is so cute.

I love my little Kaden.  

5 comments:

The Conductor said...

THAT is DARLING! I just love those little Primary kids. (Primary is the best!) Too, too funny.

The Hansen Family said...

Keeping up with the Jones!!!!!! How's it going you guys!! We have been thinking alot about all our Apex homies and wondering how you've been. We can't believe how big Kaden is. He was Jocilyns age or younger last we saw you guys.
So good to see you.
Our address is, Hansenhype.blogspot.com

The Hansen Family said...

That was Jake - this is Emma. And that story is so DANG CUTE! What a little heartbreaker! We all know where he gets his witty humor from.....:)

Amy said...

I'm dumb! I forgot you changed your blog to private and so I never saw an update since then. I just spend the past little bit reading through your blog. You are such a sweet and thoughtful person and I just love your little family! It was fun reading all about the last few months! I love all the stories about Kaden and Jo!

Ashlee said...

What a smarty-he knew he was right! :)
My silly blog doesn't show that you updated and so I haven't looked at your blog for a long time. I'm glad I clicked on it to see that you are still alive and blogging.
Your kids are SO adorable. Sounds like things are good. Glad to hear it!