Wednesday, August 13, 2008

LeBaron Reunion


Last weekend we went to the LeBaron Reunion here in Utah. It was a ton of fun seeing everyone. A bunch of Kimball's family showed up so it was like a mini Jones reunion too. This reunion was for the descendants of Kimball's grandparents on his mom's side. Can you believe that includes 503 people?! The descendants on my grandparents side is like 27 people. That's a big difference!

After 5 years of being a Jones I'm finally starting to get a few of Kimball's cousins sorted out, which made it that much more fun. We mostly played a bunch of games together. Some were Mafia (late into the night), and also a crazy game called Fresh (that I did not get at all). And what would a reunion be without a few crazy skits. Luckily, I was assigned to keeping my kids busy. I promise I didn't whine or beg, they just didn't want Jocilyn screaming or Kaden running around out of control (for once I was grateful Kaden can be a little wild sometimes). Kimball and Alvin were not so lucky, although they did a great job. But it does explain some of the stranger photos. And yes, Alvin is holding a plunger--hopefully new and unused.



2 comments:

The Conductor said...

Ashley, thanks so much for posting these pictures! Wish we could have been there. Looks like we missed a great skit by Alvin and Kimball... How do your kids keep getting cuter and cuter with every picture I see of them?!

(Amy)

(I started changing my blogger identity but I'm still uncommitted...and I'm also too lazy to change it back right now to something recognizeable.)

Shelley said...

WoW! That pilot shirt has obviously seen better days...I'm impressed Kimball got it buttoned. How fun! Sounds like a fun family....maybe we'll do a skit on Saturday...ha.ha.